Information to grant takers
If you are fortunate enough to have received a residency grant for the Hôtel Chevillon, you will probably have some questions before setting out. Some information on the procedure and practical information can be found below. We hope this will be helpful to you. We've also collated valuable information in the following pdf: Information to grant takers.
- The funding organisations award their grants respectively.
- The funding announcements are made and the winners are informed of the economic and administrative conditions that apply.
- The funding organisations send the name(s) of current candidate(s) to in Göteborg.
- The Göteborg office sends you a letter or e-mail to inform you about your accommodation. Detailed information on the flats and equipment can be found on this site. Click on .
- There is also a and information about the surroundings and .
- You shall inform the Hôtel Chevillon manager about your time of arrival.
- You are responsible for booking and purchasing your own tickets to and from Grez-sur-Loing unless you have made other arrangements with your funding organisation.
- You are responsible for arranging insurance cover for your time of residency at Grez-sur-Loing unless you have made other arrangements with your funding organisation.